Telecom Audit and Optimization
Eliminate erroneous charges and realize future savings with a comprehensive, no-risk telecom audit.
Times have changed. Freeing up money has become a critical task to fund business needs.
The good news?
Digital Direction’s telecom and mobility expense audit experts know just where to look for savings and they can find them faster and with more accuracy than anyone else in the industry.
Our 20 years of experience has proven that a company’s telecom is typically filled with errors, overcharges, and duplicate services. Most companies aren’t aware they are overspending given how convoluted telecom billing and contracts have gotten.
While organizations typically seek out a Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solution to mitigate ongoing billing issues, our experience has shown that starting with an Audit and Inventory build is the best first step to implementing an ongoing and effective TEM solution.
Audit and Optimization At-A-Glance
- We scrutinize every line item billed against contracts and inventory to identify errors.
- We find under-utilized/over utilized services.
- We provide a comprehensive mobility rate plan analysis.
- We implement and project manage all approved rate and service adjustments to 100% completion.
- We conduct 1st bill reviews to verify accurate implementation by the carrier, a step commonly missed by other auditing firms.
- We provide a comprehensive billing inventory for every telecom asset.
- Your team can focus on your critical business needs.
Message from CEO
FOUNDER AND CEO
Experience Optimal Telecom Management Services
- 24/7 centralized data analytics across entire IT spend.
- Single source of record for effective inventory and expense management.
- Automated invoice processing and streamlined bill payment services.
- Variance reporting for identification of billing errors or credit opportunities.
- Invoice cost allocation and expense validation.
- All basic services included.
- Invoice, inventory, and contract validation.
- Billing dispute resolution.
- Contract management.
- Service procurement, inventory management (MACD).
- Project management.
- First and last bill reviews.
- Interactive & real-time billing tickets.
- Interactive & real-time trouble tickets.