Telecom Expense Management (TEM)
Control and Manage Your IT Expenses With Our Cloud-Based Telecom Expense Management Solution.
Why Use Digital Direction’s Telecom Expense Management (TEM)?
Our TEM solutions provide a faster return on investment with an average of 35% upfront cost savings.
Control and manage your IT expenses ongoing with Digital Direction’s cloud-based Telecom Expense Management solution. Gain clear visibility across your entire IT network; including voice, data, mobile, SaaS, and cloud spend, while leveraging automation to streamline bill processing and payment. With deep industry expertise and decades of working with carriers, Digital Direction can help transform your business processes and optimize your cost savings.
Our TEM platform, coupled with seasoned industry professionals allows your IT and Finance teams to focus on strategic innovation while we handle the labor-intensive lifecycle management of IT service procurement and project management, inventory management, billing assurance, carrier disputes and trouble ticket resolution.
We offer a 24/7 centralized cloud-based platform with advanced data intelligence allowing your teams to focus on strategic decision making. Our TEM solutions provide a faster return on investment with an average of upfront 35% cost savings.
Two Telecom Expense Management Solution Offerings
Our TEM is the perfect solution for those seeking better cost predictability and improved process efficiency. With a Basic or Enhanced TEM offering, you can choose the solution that best matches your specific needs.
Basic TEM Solution
- 24/7 centralized hosted TEM platform.
- Monthly invoice processing, cost allocation & expense validation.
- Automated workflows with a quick approval process.
- Consolidated billing with bill payment.
- Advanced analytics and data intelligence.
- Expense variance reporting.
Enhanced TEM Solution
- All basic services included.
- Invoice, inventory, and contract validation.
- Billing dispute resolution.
- Contract management.
- Service procurement, inventory management (MACD).
- Project management.
- First and last bill reviews.
- Interactive & real-time billing tickets.
- Interactive & real-time trouble tickets.
30 Minutes to Savings
Key TEM Features:
- 24/7 centralized data analytics across entire IT spend.
- Single source of record for effective inventory and expense management.
- Automated invoice processing and streamlined bill payment services.
- Variance reporting for identification of billing errors or credit opportunities.
- Invoice cost allocation and expense validation.
Key TEM Benefits:
- Cost predictability and control.
- Eliminate fraud and unauthorized charges.
- Improved process efficiency.
- Increased accuracy for expense through automation.
- Eliminate late fees and potential service disruptions.
- Reallocate internal resources on strategic initiatives and business decisions.
- Streamline auditing, asset management, and payment processes.